Make your roof rise above the rest with Owens Corning’s beautiful, durable roof shingles and related accessories. A high-performance roof takes more than just shingles and Owens Corning delivers essential accessory products that work and perform together.
The Owens Corning Roofing System is a lineup of essential products that can help provide maximum durability for your roof, and the most protection for your home including ventilation, hip and ridge shingles, underlayment, and attic insulation. .
Essential Roofing Products and Accessories
The diagram at the right depicts many products that comprise a complete roofing system.
Owens Corning manufactures the following essential products:
- Owens Corning Shingles
- Owens Corning Starter Shingle Products
- Owens Corning Hip & Ridge Shingles
- Owens Corning Felt Underlayment Products
- RapidFlow® Gutter Drainage Protection
- Undereave Ventilation Products
- VentSure® Ventilation Products
- WeatherLock® Ice & Water Barrier Products
- Raft-R-Mate® Attic Rafter Vent
- AttiCat® Pink Fiberglas™ Insulation
Why Owens Corning?
Since 1977, Owens Corning has been a leading manufacturer of shingles and accessories for the residential roofing market. Though best known for our PINK® Fiberglas insulation, Owens Corning is also a leader in the roofing market.
In fact, according to a Hanley-Wood Publishing survey of 3,400 U.S. builders, Owens Corning Roofing products were voted “the most recognizable brand in the market.”
Since Owens Corning invented glass fiber during the 1970s, it has become the material standard for shingles, and is used by most shingle manufacturers. The fiberglass composition of roof shingles plays an important role in protecting homes from moisture and other weather-related elements.
Owens Corning takes great pride in their roofing shingles and accessories and believe they have a great deal of responsibility to homeowners. That’s why they make sure every Owens Corning shingle meets your high expectations.
Every shingle they make combines consistent quality with long-lasting beauty and maximum protection. Performance is at the heart of every Owens Corning roofing product.
Every Owens Corning shingle line features:
- Fiberglas® mat that adds weather protection, greater fire resistance and longer life.
- Weathering-grade asphalt that holds the granules on the shingle and protects the roof from water.
- Colorful mineral granules that help reflect the sun’s rays while adding beauty and style to the roof.
- Heat-activated adhesive strip that bonds shingles into a single, watertight unit.
- Class A Fire Rating, the highest available for residential applications.
- Wind Resistance Rating for winds and gusts up to 110 mph depending on the shingle style selected.
- Limited product warranties ranging from 20 to 50 years, depending on shingle style.
If you have any questions about Owens Corning Roofing, please call us at (630) 898-3230 and a consultant will be happy to talk to you.